Wednesday 28 March 2012

Getting more Twitter Followers Free with Twiends Review. Scam?


First things, first, I don't think that Twiends is a scam - I can see no evidence to suggest this. They have never updated my twitter feed and have provided me with followers. Though I have never used the paid version. When you read their about section you see how they are trying to operate within Twitters Terms and Conditions.

Twiends Explained

The basic concept behind Twiends is pretty good. and very simple. You follow someone in return for so many "seeds" (usually between 2 and 9). The seeds that you gain can be used to gain followers.  I was very impressed with how fast my follower count grew.

Drawbacks

However, there are major drawbacks with Twiends. The main one is that people follow and then unfollow you so you have wasted seeds. In addition people who use Twiends tend to have be following huge numbers of people so don't make very good followers.

However

Despite this there are advantages to simply having a high number of followers even though most of your followers are following so many people they hardly notice you. For example these crap followers do generally retweet a lot so as your follower numbers increase your retweet rate increase. Also having a large following gives you, strangely, credibility. People look at you as being influential and known whereas what you are really doing is just trying to punch above you weight.

Overall 

I would say that using Twiends is worthwhile. For a start you can get 10 seeds (at most 5 followers) simply for logging in so if nothing else this is worth doing. It is a good way to get started and let people know you have arrived on the Twitter scene.




 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for reviewing this as I was wondering about how effective it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just started using it. I picked up a dozen or so followers from using it, so I suppose it was effective. I don't know how long I'll have them, of course. I am contemplating getting a small paid campaign to see if it would work. I wish it was targeted to your interests. Many of my new followers have nothing in common with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twitter is a great marketing tool that can help you reach many more people on the internet. However, the hardest part is to get people to actually follow you and If you buy Twitter followers , you will have the chance to double number of individuals which are following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twiends is becoming less and less useful as more ‘bot’ accounts are farming followers and providing your Twitter with no value at all besides another digit for your account…

    A new website called http://www.keeko.com has been really useful to me for gaining new followers – it is a little slower than Twiends in terms of followers gained but the retention rate is much higher and the followers actually interact with you which is a massive plus.

    Free to use and has the same feature as Twiends in that you can purchase points to speed up the process, worth a look.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I'll give you a pat on the back just for the sheer effort in screencapping all those blogs.Giving a blog talk to beginner bloggers in the not-too-distant future, I'll be pointing people in the direction of your efforts. Nicely put together dude.Here is our small effort about buy twitter followers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Highly energetic blog, fast twitter followers I liked that a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obeo m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help

    ReplyDelete
  8. When it comes to Twitter automation the first tool that strikes in my mind is WizUgo com. I have used various tools and websites to automate my Twitter account, but no marketing tool can compete with the results that I got with Wizugo. All thanks to Wizugo. It made my all day work easily as now I don’t need to pay most of my time on Twitter because Wizugo has got my back now.

    ReplyDelete